Thursday 23 November 2017

Building a Successful Jewelry Business

Cassie Uhl started Zenned Out jewelry as a means to both inspire and empower girls to align purpose with fire. In reality, girls conducted the Tempe, Arizona-based company. We interviewed Cassie about the way she started her Jewelry company, and she shared some insights that will be beneficial to anybody who’s trying to build a successful jewelry business.

Cassie is a featured teacher during our forthcoming live online workshop, Start a Jewelry Business. The live online workshop can provide you an inside look at their jewelry business was assembled by three designers. If you register until March 31st, you can save $ 30 in your registration. Watch the full schedule and reserve your spot here.

What’s the name of your company?
Zenned Out

What type of products can you sell?
Handmade jewelry with high vibrational messages and symbols.

How can you describe your own brand?
Zenned Out is a brand for spirit seekers and goddesses. Everything in Zenned Out includes a meaning or provides purpose, from each piece of crafted jewelry to each article and newsletter. I would like you to feel after leaving our existence, whole, connected and enabled to something greater.

Where would you sell your jewelry?
Zenned Out is marketed at , and at boutiques around the globe.

When did you find your love of making jewelry?
I have been crafty and produced jewelry off and on from childhood. Later creating hands and a metalwork stamping obsession, I became serious about jewelry design in 2010.

What made you opt to turn it to your company?
Several people inquired about buying my designs, which was not in the design once I started creating. Promoting my pieces allowed me to feed my obsession, and that I was a fan of! Selling individual pieces turned to folks asking me to establish a sale in their house, which turned to folks saying “you should sell on Etsy”. I started an Etsy store and jumped at the opportunity to provide life. It remained a hobby funder for around a year. It dawned on me one day that I could really do something with my work, after sales started picking up, I could grow a company based around my love of my ideals and handmade. 1 day, about a year ago in, I chose I manner all in, and jumped head first into developing Zenned Out.

How can you find your first few customers?
Before I started my Etsy store I discovered my very first two or three customers by wearing my pieces frequently and being open about discussing my work. Customers were drawn to my alternatives, so I was found by them, when I started my internet business.

What has been the biggest breakthrough you’d when starting your company?
That is hard, since I had numerous large breakthroughs at first! Possessing business experience biz understanding like sponge soaked up. I believe was that I didn’t need my work. I quickly got rid of products that I didn’t fit my new and didn’t love, even when they sold. This move helped big time in the long term.

What does a typical day in your life look like?
Different daily, haha! At the moment, my daily attention has turned to more of the electronic side of running a jewelry industry. I look new pieces but’m not generating jewelry daily. My times are a combination of running our Instagram account focusing on nurturing relationships with collaborations or wholesale customers, managing personnel, preparation and keeping our editorial calendar, and intending direction and on the growth of the new.

Where would you find your inspiration? How can you determine what products to make?
I find much of my inspiration from my own private interests and hobbies such as yoga, meditation, reading, and by trying to live the spiritually centered lifestyle that my new is built on. I have more ideas than I might ever use or if use because a lot of our designs are built on symbolism and text!

Who would be three jewelry designers that inspire you?
I trace plenty of jewelers on Instagram, and there is really much to be inspired by on there! I love Wingostarr Jewelry, Soliloquy Jewelry, and Hawk House antiques. They are all very different from our manufacturer but experts at their niche and manufacturer.

Do you have some exciting, forthcoming plans that you would like to talk with us?
Always! Ihave a couple things cooking and always’m kind of an idea. I have recently started a side company, Handmade Success (), with co-owner, ” Kerry Burki. We are focusing on assisting their companies grow but are also offering psychological, spiritual and physical support throughout the practice of running a little company. I’m also on adding some printing products working!

Cassie is a featured teacher during our forthcoming live online workshop, Start a Jewelry Business. The live online workshop can provide you an inside look at their jewelry business was built by three designers. You can save $30 in your registration if you register before March 31st. Watch the full schedule and reserve your spot here.

The article Constructing a Successful Jewelry Business appeared first on MAKER MENTORS.



source http://www.christyjewell.com/building-a-successful-jewelry-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment